The Sweet Life

Can we just fast forward to April? Three folds: Firstly, it's my birth month. Secondly, it'll be Seyki's 8th anniversary. Yes, eight years is indeed an accomplishment for us both. I'm just so blessed to have this kind of relationship with one of the most wonderful men in my life and in the world. Lastly, we're bound for Boracay to celebrate the eight amazing years together. 

I don't know what it is with traveling that makes me so want it. Maybe, my mom is such a great influence. IF ONLY I have the money, I'd travel once a month just to satisfy this inner desire. More than the luxury of staying in a nice, comfy place and the thought of waking up with a buffet breakfast waiting for me (yes, this is something I look forward to in every trip), there's this satisfaction or sense of fulfillment everytime I board a plane, knowing that I'm bound somewhere fun, exciting, and gratifying. 

I've only been to a few places (Hong Kong, Vietnam, Bohol, Boracay, and Palawan to name a few) and I've been badly wanting to explore more (a lot of local and international destinations are in my wish list) to discover new culture and at the same time unearth something about myself. I'm praying hard that God will allow me to do this so I could enjoy every bit of opportunity while I'm still young. 

As I always say, "Quiero viajar el mundo con Igme y mi familia".

More than that, I have always believe that life is much, much sweeter when you travel. :P