A summer-like weather in August.

Two and a half months have passed since the big day. And I am still in euphoria, just reminiscing everything that happened on Aug. 11, 2012. I know God has specially answered my prayers that day, one of which was for Mr. Sun to show himself to us after a week of misfortune because that was the "Habagat Week".

When I look back at the things that happened a few days before that, I knew what I did was the very right thing. That for all the things I have no control of, I just have to "let go and let God" do wonders.

And just when I thought that it would be one gloomy day, God presented His gift to us. At exactly 8 o'clock in the morning, Mr. Sun said hello while I was having my breakfast.  God is really good, I will forever be grateful that He gave us a Summer-like weather last August 11. We may not have done it in the exact date that we wanted, but He has proven to me that He will do wonders if I just believe.

Thanks to the prayers of dear friends and family, Seymond and I may have cried buckets because of weather-related fears but all those vanished into thin air when we saw the sun. We were more than lucky to have that Summer-like weather in one of the most special days in our lives. God knows how I have always wanted a Summer wedding. Maybe because I love the sun, April is my birth month, and that I feel happier when it's Summertime.

And with that said, here's a proof that will forever remind us how God good is. My smile that day was so real, the day I know that the happiness I felt was genuine. And when you feel that a certain kind of happiness really comes from the heart, it will radiate. And I'd like to believe this video says it all.

Click this for the video: PROJECT SEYKI