Wake me up when the drama ends.

Thanks to google for the image. 

A lot has been going on. And when I say a lot, it literally means my mind is so preoccupied to even think about negative things that used to haunt me when I'm faced with this kind of situation.

There were minutes that make me want to scream, minutes when I question, minutes when I just wanna break down. But I don't want my vulnerability get the better of me. I'm learning to take each day one at a time (imagine how difficult this is for me, difficult is actually an understatement), I find comfort in thinking about trite and trivial things that make me happy so pixie dust could work its magic. And yes there is an inner struggle. A struggle that I hope would help me regain the emotional strength I used to have.

And for some days now, I can say I'm thankful that work keeps me busy. Never did I thought that I can find some sort of a therapy at work. It temporarily diverts my attention from the things that would make me wallow in pity.

In times like this, I badly need someone so powerful than my hard-to-pacify-mind to keep me sane.