Missin' my Superman . My Real Emotional Weakness.

This is one of those days that I truly, sorely, badly miss Seymond. Today is his 25th beeday (USA time) and it's just so sad that we're a thousand miles apart, we only resorted to two days of short but sweet online date (with camwhoring in between :P).  It's been exactly three months since he left for Hawaii. The sadness will always be here just like pain, one just learn how to live with it. 

And since it's that time of the month again where hormones seem to get the better of me and unleash my real emotional weakness, the thought of Seymond brings me to tears. I've been wanting a real hug from my Superman. I miss the little things we used to do... the sweet little things he used to do. 


Lately, I have been swamped with work and I sometimes wish that I'd get to see him in the lobby or just outside the building. Of course, it won't happen unless I'm in a dream. I clearly remember those nights when I was still working in an ad agency and he patiently waited for me to get off work, even if it meant waiting for two or three excruciating hours. And never did I hear any complaint from him, he always did greet me with a smile and a stolen kiss and always have something for me to eat. That's how patient and loving he is so I fall even more deeply with this guy.  I'm just grateful that he's mine and forever will be. 

I don't know what it is about today that makes me feel oh so bad. All I know is it's been months since I last felt this weak and all that I need is him to pacify my uber paranoid and chaotic mind. If he's here, just a sight of him will make me feel I can conquer everything, even that to-do list that never seems to end. But he isn't and I can only continue wishing that I'd get a real hug from my Superman, I pray that it's gonna be sooner than I think.

This long distance set-up is a real test of our love and patience but I believe no one or nothing can ever come close to what we share and have.


And yeah, this is for keeps. ALWAYS HAVE. ALWAYS WILL.